Thursday, December 25, 2008

Origami

During Kindergarten week, We had to prepare for lessons with games or something to entertain the whipper snappers. I decided origami would be cool to try. So I looked online for some Christmas origami. I brought it to one of the schools but, WHOOPS! The kids are too young and can’t follow the directions. Bull Shiite. I get back to the base school and sulk, because my idea was too advanced for the people behind “I want my MPG” cars, which made me try it out. That shit was hard. That. Is. What. She. Said. My Santa hat came out like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. My reindeer looked like a confused dog, and my holly looked like a hotdog. How does that happen? Throw me a fricken bone here.

Cultural Note:

1. Origami – (Oh-Re-Gaw-Me) – Paper folded into different shapes.
2. “I want my MPG” – Toyota commercials for their Prius Hybrid, and other gas efficient cars.

No comments: