Thursday, December 25, 2008

D-Land

A Bunch of us Fukushima JET’s went to Disneyland over the past weekend. It’s an ok substitute for what’s back home, but nothing can make up for the fact that the best rides are missing. Indiana Jones & The Matterhorn.

It was really interesting to go with all the people that haven’t been to any Disneyland before. They got really excited, like dogs when they piss all over you and themselves. I didn’t even bring an extra pair of pants/shoes or socks to the park. Might as well have been on Splash Mountain all day.

The most awkward part of the day was during the electric lights parade. I had to go to the bathroom in one of the Tomorrowland restaurants and the place was packed. Navigating was a bitch. Then I finally find the area it’s in, but I’m blocked out by two girls and a woman breast-feeding her bay-bay. I tried to get around them, but there were so many fricken people. Then the woman thought I was staring at her and gave me a funny look. ON TOP OF THAT, the kid shifted it’s eyes to me too, and looked at me with a, “Bro. You need to find your own teet, this bitch is mine.” So I pushed the two girls down, and trampled them like a super savings day at Walmart.

No comments: