Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Cold

Iwaki is north of Tokyo, and anything North of Tokyo is bound to get a little snow. Because I’m close to the coast though, it snows only a handful of times during the year. That doesn't mean it’s warm though. Quite the opposite. This week, it gets below freezing, and I’m having a hard time with anything lower than 10° C. I hear a lot of, “Quit being a little bitch, it’s not even cold,” or, “Grow some cahones man.” I’m sorry that I don’t subjugate myself to bad weather. I’m not masochistic. But you guys who aren’t complaining, you’re so fricken’ hard, so hard like Rambo. You guys are my idols, I wish I could be like you! Be Tee Dub, If I were to grow some beans to make my frank and beans setto complete, they wouldn’t even see the light of day until next spring. Not only because I’m not getting laid, but because they’d be too far into my body.

Cultural Note:

1. Setto – (Se-toe) – Japanese bastardization of Combo

No comments: