Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weather

When we got off the plane in Tokyo and went outside, it was like a “tsunami,” if you will, of hot air that hit our bodies. I thought there would be no way that it would stay like this until late October. But it was disgusting for about a month, with little spurts since. 31 Celsius, 90% humidity. I was walking from my apt to work in regular clothes until I got to work, where I would change into my suit. My clothes were drenched. That’s how bad I was sweating. Our boss put it perfectly while talking to one of the other guys, “YOU BACK IS SWEAT. HAHAHAHA.”

Recently though, it’s changed drastically. The typhoon season hit, and its raining every other day. But its still humid as f.

Cultural Notes
1. Trek – Getting to the BOE would take me about an hour on foot, with only a 5 minute train ride.
2. Late October – weather changes. Winter starts to come in.

No comments: