Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Japanese Talking Shit

The teachers looove to talk about the JETS when they’re sitting right next to them. I think I’ve averted a lot of this because they know I have a little skill. The funny thing though is that they forget sometimes, and I know they’re talking about me, so I turn around, and all of a sudden they start being really nice and acting like I didn’t hear what they just said. Another teacher thinks that I’m writing shit in the notebook and talk about how stupid I think Japanese people are. Like he literally said that. How wrong he is… maybe. I’m not sure how I should approach this situation, but we’ll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, your writing style is hilarious...you may be a funnier writer than speaker, and thats saying something. Miss ya dude, please bring me back some authentic vending machine grade used underwear.

-Steve