Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hobbies

My intense boredom and slow onset of insanity has made me decide that I need to pick up some hobbies.

Numero Uno – I’m going to start drawing again. I took a class in high school, and I wasn’t that bad at it, so I figure I’m going to start up again. I was watching some tutorials on youtube and I learned how to draw a circle, a cylinder, and a cone. The next thing I started to practice was shading a sphere. Now this was difficult. It always came out as shit. But it was perfectly round. It reminds me of what a girl’s poop might look like if girls pooped. But because girls don’t poop, it’s all left to my fantasy, not imagination, fantasy.

Numero Dos – I’m going to start playing guitar. After one 1-unit class that I got a B in, I think I’m ready to start my career as a heavy metal acoustic guitar player, who only plays love songs to women who can’t understand English lyrics. If John Lennon could do it…

Let’s Rock and Rice!

2 comments:

vinbiezel said...

yoshida! your blog is amazing. its like crack mixed with coco curry. wait those are basically the same thing...

anyways. I totally 'lol' when reading your blog. and I never 'lol.' I'm much more of a 'heh' kind of guy.

ok, yup. thats all. hope iwaki is nice and snow-free (which it always is). maybe see you for thanksgiving at nas's.

-Vinnie

globalimagination said...

Your last post was over a month ago, quit half steppin asshole!