Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

For Halloween lessons, I would wear a costume. The first one I wore was a pirate mask, but the mask itself had arms and legs. So my head became the entire body of the pirate. The kids thought it was funny. The second costume I wore was a penguin pokemon. It was a hooded cape, and barely went down half my back. The kids and the teachers thought it was great. One of the teachers even took a picture of me, using it to touch herself later.

The second to last costume that I wore was basically the best of what America has to offer. I got really tight ripped up 501’s with a picnic table shirt, trucker hat, sunglasses, and well-placed fake facial hair. I became a totally different person, and people couldn’t recognize me at first. And the last costume I’m going to wear, because the Halloween Party in Iwaki is on the 7th of November, is a huge, full body Winnie the Pooh costume. It looks like kids pajamas, because the crotch is very low and there is a hood with a Pooh Face. Sooo many bitches. Unfortunately, I didn’t eat as much candy as I normally do, but I coped with it.

No comments: