Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First Post, 26 days

Hello, my name is Matt. Every time i've tried to make a blog, I never keep it going, but hopefully i'll actually try to document some of my experiences. Here is a little self introduction:

I'm originally from Orange County and I just graduated from USC. I decided to use my $40,000/year tuition to teach engrish in Japan. WHAT A GREAT DECISION NOT. The upside to it is that i'll be able to whisper sweet nothings to my harem of Japanese wenches when i'm a successful rice plantation owner. But seriously, everyone is saying that i'll be bringing back a Japanese wife, which is highly doubtful, because I think its important in a relationship when a person isn't sleeping all the time...because her eyes are always going to be shut...because she's asian... hmmmmmmm.

I leave in 26 days and i'm not sure when i'll be back. I'm excited (thats what she said). Like what the heck will I be doing after this? How long will I be doing this? Who knows? Hopefully I keep this, i'll keep you...posted

No comments: